The most complete home belly dancing class on the Internet. It contains 50 videos, 8 hours of step-by-step instructions covering 5 dance styles, 3 different teachers, lifetime updates plus one-on-one coaching!
online belly dance class Here's a review of its pros and cons.
– BellyDancingCourse is one of the most comprehensive classes on belly dancing I’ve seen. It includes 5 major routines taught by 3 different teachers. It covers almost every move, including advanced combinations and performances. As such it is great for both beginners and experts alike.
– One-on-One coaching is priceless. Mariella offers private individual coaching by skype and email. This is indeed invaluable for anyone starting in belly dancing and it’s the closest thing you can get as compared to a real live dance class.
– This high-caliber package has earned accolades for Mariella’s clear and supportive teaching style, her attention to solid technique, as well as for its exceptional production quality. It’s fun, easy to follow, and “holds your hand” at every step of the way.
– You get the convenient option of watching online, downloading all the videos, or getting the DVD edition.
– Also, BellyDancingCourse is the only online course I’ve ever see to offer a full money-back guarantee. That means if you’re not completely satisfied with the course, you will get your money back. It makes this risk-free to try it out.
– As with any dance class, the best learning environment is in a real class. However, BellyDancingCourse is the closest thing you can get if you don’t have the time or money to sign up for a class in your area. The one-on-one private coaching by Mariella really separates this from other similar online courses.
– It may be a little overwhelming at first due to the huge amount of content. However, all videos are organized by category so if you’re a beginner, you should start with the basics right at the top.