EXTRA LONG INDIAN GOLDEN BASMATI RICE
- Enriched Parboiled Healthy Indian Golden Sella Basmati Rice
- 100% Natural – Grown in India – Rich in Fiber – Low Glycemic Value – Extra Clean
- Extra Long & Thin grain size upon cooking – Use 2.5 to 3 cups of water per 1 Cup of rice
- Sold in Sealed Food grade gourmet Pet plastic jars – Approx. 16 Servings per Jar
- 2 GM FIBER PER SERVING, GMO-FREE, GLUTEN FREE, VEGAN, BPA FREE
- PRODUCT OF INDIA
Pride Of India’s exclusive range of Basmati rice is cultivated in the fertile Himalayan valleys with immense care. It undergoes a unique aging process for up to two years that invigorates a rich and aromatic experience when consumed on any dinner table.
Use: 2 cups water per 1 cup dry rice. Add 1 tsp oil if desired.
1. Soak rice for 15-20 minutes.2. Rinse thoroughly and drain water.3. Add water in a wide pot and heat on low uncovered.4. Once the water is at the level of the rice, cover the pot.5. Allow to sit for 10-15 minutes. Serve hot.
1. Prep Rice same as above.2. Use a microwave-safe dish or rice cooker. Heat for 15-20 minutes on medium heat covered. Serve hot.