INDIAN WHEAT VARIETIES WE EXPORT
Wheat import from India includes import of various varieties of wheat like VL- 832, VL-804, HS-365 so on and so forth. The wheat exporter in India export premium quality products to various continents in the world. The export of wheat from India includes the following key varieties.
- The VL-832 variety of wheat is exported from India to many countries in the world. The days required for the maturity of this variety are around 155-160 days. The average yield of this variety of wheat is 25-30q/ha. This variety of wheat is said to be resistant to brown and yellow rusts and lose smut.
- For the variety VL-804, the time required for the plant to mature after transplanting is around 164-178 days. This variety of wheat is known to be tolerant of snowfall. It is also resistant to brown and yellow rusts.
- The HS-365 variety of Wheat is majorly grown in the state of Tamil Nadu. In Tamil Nadu, this variety is said to be grown in the Nilgiri and Palni hills regions. This variety of wheat grows well at a high altitude in all situations.
- This variety of wheat grows well in the hills of Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh, J&K, Sikkim, and other far eastern states. HS-249 grows well on a medium-altitude and is irrigated timely sown or rainfed timely sown.
- The HD 2687 variety of wheat is generally grown in the regions of Punjab, Haryana, Delhi, Western Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, foothills of Himachal Pradesh, Jammu& Kashmir, and Uttarakhand. The cultural conditions required for this variety are Irrigated Timely sown.
- The PBW-343 is a variety of wheat that is grown in states like Punjab, Haryana, Delhi, Western Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, foothills of Himachal Pradesh, Jammu& Kashmir, Uttarakhand, and such other states. The cultural conditions required for this variety include irrigated Timely sown.
- Shreshth, also known as HD 2687, is a variety of wheat exported from India. The states where this variety is grown are Punjab, Haryana, Delhi, Western Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, foothills of Himachal Pradesh, Jammu& Kashmir, Uttarakhand, and such other states.
ATC Foods is one of the most recommended wheat importers from India. Wheat is eaten in various forms across the world thus export of wheat from India has a good opportunity to expand. ATC food has a strong experience in wheat export from India. We make sure that all the health and safety standards are maintained and high-quality wheat is exported from India. Want to export wheat? ATC Foods is the best choice for you!